Direction...

In which direction do we go? The million dollar question...this guy is pointing us in a direction
( Bank owned New Construction Homes ), the road is taking us in a direction and now it is up to us, to make a choice. Do we want to take the easiest direction, hardest or most sensible direction ? Direction + Choice = Fate
I know that when I was little, I wanted to be a nurse. I wanted to help as many people as I could and would love doing it. Then I cut my knee really bad at 12 years of age and my direction changed. My choice and desire to help people was still there, though seeing the blood would change that direction. Stop right here....think , think about everything that you've done in you life so far, who's lives have to touched ? If your answer was your own....then look at which direction you are taking? Today's challenge is to touch someones heart, to make an imprint on their life and to feel really good about it! Help them with their Direction and that will help them make a Choice, in turn will change their Fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment