All three made me...

Now that the instructional philosophic part is over, we can get into the real meat!
Now here is where begin the... REAL housewife of America, comes into play.
Let us get a couple of things straight...
First of all, most of us do not wear designer clothes nor do we get Harley's for our Birthday's and if we did, we would not be wearing a summer dress and heels to get onto it.

Yes, I am a Realtor® like one of the Wifes in Orange County...though, nothing like the one on television. Except, that we both work a lot. I know many housewives and they are nothing like that!
We are all hard working and would love to have our own show, to show the world of Hollywood that the stuff they spray in the fields of Snohomish is on an even keel, of what they air on T.V., "Cow Gravy" !

Then you think of the good days of  "Leave it to Beaver", with Mrs. Cleaver always so happy to see everyone, apron, smile, soft spoken and all I can think is...? That was not coffee in that cup, it was a straight up gin martini! Because with all that was happening in that home, you would need something to keep that kind of composure.

I have four children and they range from 25 to 11 all are different and if you count my husband at times, there are  Five children. My husband is great , though we all have our moments and some of us, have more moments than others. We did not plan any of our children, in fact we had garage sales after each one and either sold or gave away everything. So, now you know how many garage sales we have had. Even after we took all the precautionary measures to make sure it would never happen again, I gave away everything else on a "permanent" loan or deposit on the items.

Oh, and the pain of Birth is a walk in the park ( Natural Birth ), compared to actual parenthood! This is when you wish you could put them in a Kangaroo pouch and stick in a pacifier. The teenage years, they should make teenage "Binky's" , I would buy stock in the company! They say something and you just pop that sucker in their mouth. Who or what, was thinking when we all decided to become parents ? We must have lost our minds for at least a good 15 minutes. ;-)  Do not get me wrong, I love each and everyone of my children, they are all different in their own ways and all do have redeeming qualities. Even the person that does my hair loves my children, she has been able to buy three homes from me and that was all from housewives,coloring their gray!  I just want them all to be little again and just yearning for all the "Why" years...they were so cute, dinner was easy because they would eat anything, they never talked back, work was easier and all was good. I am a REAL Housewife in America !

No comments:

Post a Comment